If any prominent gambler is asked to name a single casino game that he likes the most, the most likely answer will be blackjack. For the last few centuries, blackjack has remained the most sought-after game in casinos. In the case of online casinos also, the situation is not much different, and blackjack games are in high demand.
The game known as blackjack in the Americas is commonly known as twenty-one (21) in other major markets. Its origin is unknown. However, there are pieces of evidence for its existence in the early 17th century.
Blackjack is a card comparison game, with assigned values for each card. While all cards from 2-10, carry their face value, J, K, and Q carry a value 10, and an ace can have either 1 or 11 as its value, depending on the game variant. The game is played between a dealer and a single player or a set of players. Both the dealer and the player are given 2 cards each, and the sum of the card values they hold gives the value of their hands. The name ‘21’ comes from the game’s aim to get a combined value near to 21. However, the value should not go above 21; otherwise, you will lose.
Online Blackjack Tips
Some play blackjack online for fun, while some others play casino blackjack to hit some good wins and rewards. However, both the group of players would prefer winning their games more often. We have collected a few practical tips to play blackjack online with better winning prospects. The tips are more important for those who play with real cash.
- There are many variants of the blackjack game, and as the rules of the game change, so does the house edge. You should always select a game that has rules
favourable to you and the minimum house edge.
- The game is played with complete decks of cards, and there are computer-generated strategies available in the market for every possible card combination you get. So, it’s always better if you know the best possible way to play in every situation.
- Keep in mind that side bets generally have a higher house edge, and you should avoid them.
- You should learn how to do card counting. If you learn to do it properly, you can reduce the house edge by a considerable margin and tilt the bets in your favour.
- Many blackjack online games come with insurance options. But opting for this feature is a bad bet.
- You should always play with a bankroll good enough to cover short-term losses. Even if you are playing online blackjack with the lowest available house-edge, these games can be volatile, and you may need to incur some failures before you can hit the wins. Your bank balance must be large enough to pull you through this.
- If you are going to be a regular player, you should sign up for the loyalty program of the gambling site. Although the house edge will always favour the clubhouse in the long run, the other benefits that come with the loyalty scheme may help you to compensate for your losses to some extent.
- You should always try free blackjack games before wagering real cash. It will not only familiarise you with the rules but also will give you the necessary hands-on practice in the game.
- The casino you choose must be a trustworthy one.
Free Blackjack Game: Major Benefits
While going for free online blackjack titles, you should always remember that you can’t get any real money or rewards from them. The real rewards are reserved for those who play with real cash and not for those who play free blackjack games for fun. So why do people still flock to play blackjack online free? There are many reasons.
- You can play and enjoy an unlimited number of blackjack games. Although these won’t fetch you any returns, the entertainment quotient of the game remains the same.
- Although you have learned all the strategies of the game theoretically, you need some practice to fine-tune them and to learn how to implement them in a real game scenario. The demo versions of blackjack can help you with this.
- You should not necessarily see the blackjack game as a source of money-making. The game is quite entertaining, and you can enjoy it even if you are not expecting any return from it. The online casinos also allow you to have this source of entertainment at the time and place of your choice.
- You can learn a lot from the free tutorials provided along with the free games.
- For new players, free games can give them the necessary practice before going for real wagers.
- New variants of the game are released now and then, and even veteran players may not be familiar with the new rules. They can try out demo games to learn them.
Top Casinos for Playing Blackjack Online Free
If you are looking for the right casino to try out your blackjack luck, we have made the task easy for you by shortlisting a few good casinos allowing you to play online blackjack free.
|Casino Name||Year of Establishment|